El Silencio Waterfalls Trail: Onsite Trail
A switchback adventure along the Mystery Trail. Departing from the Reception Area, the route mixes ascents and descents as it borders the Gorrión River on its way to the three on-property waterfalls. Although the altimetry is not as challenging, the trail is rocky and muddy. Overall, it is a fun way to experience the forest.
- Total Distance: 4.5Km (2.8 miles)
- This route may be completed on an e-bike or a non-suspension bicycle.
- Cyclist Profile: Fun for All
- Duration: About 60 minutes
Cyclist Profile Newbie (with some experience):
Knows how to use gears for efficient pedaling and safe braking.
Comfortable spending 2 - 3 hours on the bike.
May recur to pushing the bike over certain challenging sections.
Rides at least twice a month.
Guided Route Rate:
- US$10.00 per person. Minimum two people maximum five.
- US$20.00 one person