Reservation Policies & Key Information
- Minimum stay: A minimum 2 night stay may be required during certain periods. We strongly recommend at least 2 or 3 nights to fully relax and best enjoy our ample selection of cultural experiences and eco-adventures. Our corner of Costa Rica is quite intense!
- Weather and Temperature: (50º-70ºF) Mild during the day, colder at night. Long pants and a light jacket or sweater are recommended. Talk to our reservation’s department for the latest updates.
- Dress code: Cozy-casual! Temperatures can drop a bit, especially at night. Please do remember to bring a comfy sweater, hiking pants, and a light rain jacket.
- Children: Our goal is to create a relaxing natural immersion experience. The ambiance is peaceful and subdued, especially during meals. The hotel is best suited for children who have a keen interest in nature. We recommend a minimum age of 8 years old for Suite lodging, 4 years old for Villas.
TV Sets: Suites do not feature a TV set. The view is so spectacular, you certainly won’t miss one! Villas do feature satellite TV. The Meeting Room in the main lodge features one large LCD screen.
- Internet Access: Guests can enjoy complimentary WiFi in the Conference Room. Private Villas offer onsite WiFi.
- Smoking: In accordance to Costa Rican law and its wellness theme, El Silencio Lodge & Spa is a non-smoking facility. We thank you for your kind understanding.
- Pets: We apologize for any inconvenience, but pets are not allowed.
- Restaurant: El Silencio’s Las Ventanas Restaurant offers delectable farm-to-table dishes highlighting local and organic flavors. In addition to the regular menu, we offer gluten free and vegetarian options. We will do our best to accommodate other special dietary requirements.
- Payment: Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
- Arrival Time: Because your safety is paramount, El Silencio Lodge & Spa has set a 6:00pm cut-off time for arrival and check-in.