Reservation Policies & Key Information
- Minimum stay: We don’t require a minimum stay but we recommend at least 2 or 3 nights to fully relax and best enjoy our ample selection of cultural experiences and eco-adventures. Our corner of Costa Rica is quite intense!
- Children: Our goal is to create a relaxing natural immersion experience. The ambiance is peaceful and subdued, especially during meals. The hotel is best suited for children who have a keen interest in nature. We recommend a minimum age of 8 years old for Suite lodging, 4 years old for Villas.
- TV Sets: Suites do not feature a TV set. The view is so spectacular, you certainly won’t miss one! Villas do feature satellite TV. The Meeting Room in the main lodge features one large LCD screen.
- Smoking: In accordance to Costa Rican law and its wellness theme, El Silencio Lodge & Spa is a non-smoking facility. We thank you for your kind understanding.
- Pets: We apologize for any inconvenience, but pets are not allowed.
- Restaurant: El Silencio’s Las Ventanas Restaurant offers delectable farm-to-table dishes highlighting local and organic flavors. In addition to the regular menu, we offer gluten free and vegetarian options. We will do our best to accommodate other special dietary requirements.
- Dress code: Cozy-casual! Temperatures can drop a bit, especially at night. Please do remember to bring a comfy sweater, hiking pants, and a light rain jacket.
- Payment: Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
- Arrival Time: Because your safety is paramount, El Silencio Lodge & Spa has set a 6:00pm cut-off time for arrival and check-in.